Urethane, 1-3kW Thru-Hull CHIRP Transducer with Temperature and High Speed Fairing Block, 28-60kHz & and 150-250kHz
Beam Angle23 x 9 Degrees and 11 x 5 Degrees and 25 Degrees
FrequencyCHIRP 28-60 kHz and 150-250 kHz
Install TypeThru Hull
Power Rating3 kW
Prices and Specifications Subject to Change Without Notice.
All prices shown are in USD. Prices are valid in US and Canada only.
3kw Wide-Beam CHIRP
Get more coverage under your boat with Airmar’s unique wide-beam, high-frequency, Chirp-ready transducer. The high band operates across a frequency range of 150 to 250 kHz and has a fixed 25° beam for all frequencies. The high-frequency band results in superior resolution. The constantly wide beam provides twice the coverage and excellent fish arches on the display compared to most high-frequency, narrow-beam transducer options.
High-wide is the ideal choice for both inshore and pelagic fishing, where resolution and maximum coverage are essential down to 152 m (500').
The low-frequency band is rated to 3 kW and delivers amazing deep-water performance to 3,048 m (10,000'). Get the best of both worlds with Airmar’s dual-frequency, Chirp-ready transducer with wide-beam coverage.
- Depth and fast-response water-temperature sensor
- 3 kW for superior deep-water performance from the low frequency
- 23° to 9° port-starboard beam
- 11° to 5° fore-aft beamwidth
- Maximum depth performance to 3,048 m (10,000')
- 1 kW high frequency: 150 to 250 kHz
- 25° constant beamwidth
- Maximum depth performance of 152 m (500')
- 132 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Covers popular fishing frequencies of 38, 50, and 200 kHz plus everything else in the bandwidths
- High frequency provides superior shallow-water performance, bottom detail, and fish-target separation
- High-wide beamwidth yields more coverage for detecting fish in the upper-water column
- Urethane housing with fairing for optimal performance