No Longer Available
Linear Actuator, 9" Ram,12V
Prices and Specifications Subject to Change Without Notice.
All prices shown are in USD. Prices are valid in US and Canada only.
Pump Features & Specifications
The Accusteer PUMPLA17-12 Linear Actuator is designed to interface an autopilot system with mechanical steering systems such as wire, cable or chain drives. This linear actuator consists of a hydraulic drive unit, steering cylinder, and interconnecting hoses.This unit is also available as the PUMPLA11-12 using a 1.5" x 9" RAM.
- Heavy-duty brass cylinder (2" bore x 11" stroke)
- 1.75" x 9" RAM
- Compact and rugged drive unit
- Average Motor Current: 4-8 Amps – PUMPLA17-12 (12VDC Motor), 3-5 Amps – PUMPLA17-24 (24VDC Motor)
- Cylinder Design: Balanced
- Max Cylinder Stroke and Swept Volume: 12 in. (30.5 cm) and 23.5 cubic in. (215 cc)
- Solenoid/Clutch Current Draw: 1.5 Amps (12V)/0.75 Amps (24V)
- Max Cylinder Thrust @ 500 psi: 1045 lbs (474 kg)
- Hard Over Time (HOH): About 14.7 Seconds
- Maximum Rudder Torque (+/-35 deg. @ 10.5 in. Rudder Shaft to Tiller Bolt Distance): 10450 in. lbs. (1181 Nm)
- Raymarine Equivalent Linear Drive: TYPE 2 (Recommended Maximum Boat Displacement = 48,500lbs (22,000kg))
- Simrad Equivalent Linear Drive: HLD2000L