Urethane, 2kW Tank/Cavity/Pocket Mount CHIRP Transducer, 40-60kHz and 80-130kHz
Beam Angle40 degrees and 13 x 8 degrees
FrequencyCHIRP 40-60 kHz and 80-130 kHz
Install TypeIn Hull
Power Rating2 kW
Prices and Specifications Subject to Change Without Notice.
All prices shown are in USD. Prices are valid in US and Canada only.
2kW Ultra-Wide CHIRP
Today’s top billfish-tournament captains are calling the PM411LWM their “go to” transducer for seeking out targets and pinpointing them in deep water. This ultra-wide transducer features a 40° beamwidth for an amazing amount of fish-finding coverage under the boat. Combining the low-frequency range of 40 to 60 kHz with a medium-frequency range of 80 to 130 kHz, this tournament-series transducer reveals more fish in the water column than ever before.
- Depth and fast-response water-temperature sensor
- 2 kW
- Low frequency: 40 to 60 kHz
- 40° beamwidth for ultra-wide coverage
- Maximum depth of 1,219 m (4,000')
- Medium frequency:
- 13° to 8° beam
- Maximum depth of 914 m (3,000')
- 70 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Covers popular fishing frequencies of 50 and 200 kHz plus everything else in the bandwidth
- Urethane housing designed for custom pocket/keel mounting