Urethane, 2kW Tank/Cavity/Pocket Mount CHIRP Transducer, 38-75kHz and 80-130kHz
Power Rating2 kW
Prices and Specifications Subject to Change Without Notice.
All prices shown are in USD. Prices are valid in US and Canada only.
Rely on Airmar’s new broadband transducers for your ultimate fishing mission. Whether you’re a commercial fisherman, charter captain, or tournament angler, there’s a new game in town! CHIRP transducers enable bottom detection down to 3,000m (10,000’) with 5 to 10 times greater detail and resolution so precise it’s possible to distinguish between individual baitfish, game fish, and underwater structures. One transducer delivers up to 117 kHz of total bandwidth in just one installation, saving customers time and money.
This is a Hard-Core In-Hull model in the CHIRP product line. The PM111 L/M CHIRPS across the following bandwidths: L/M Model –Low Frequency 38-75 kHz, Medium Frequency 80-130 kHz.
- Category: CHIRP
- Power: 2kW Frequency: 38-75 kHz, 80-130 kHz
- Mount Style: Tank,Pocket,Cavity
- Housing Material: Urethane
- Weight: 13.6 kg (30 lb)
- Depth & fast-response water-temperature sensor
- Low—CHIRPS from 38 kHz to 75 kHz, 19° to 10° port-starboard beamwidth (10° to 5° fore-aft)
- Medium—CHIRPS from 80 kHz to 130 kHz, 13° to 8° beamwidth
- 87 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Covers popular fishing frequencies of 38, 50, 88, and 107 kHz plus everything else in the bandwidth
- Fishing Profile: Commercial and recreational inshore and offshore fishing (deep-water canyon and sea-mount tracking)
- Hull Type: Fiberglass only