Bronze Thru-Hull, Digital Depth and Temp Sensor, NMEA2000
Install TypeThru Hull
Prices and Specifications Subject to Change Without Notice.
All prices shown are in USD. Prices are valid in US and Canada only.
Airmar B617V Housing Style Transducer
Designed with Airmar’s exclusive Broadband Ceramic Technology, the DT-800MSF's 235 kHz element improves resolution without sacrificing sensitivity. The higher power rating 100 W RMS provides spot-on depth readings in as little as 0.45 m (1.4’) of water and can reach depths up to 180 m (600’).
- Depth and temperature in one compact bronze housing
- Fast-response temperature sensor provides ±0.2°C (±0.1°F) accuracy
- Weight: 1.5 kg (3.4 lb)
- Acoustic Window: Urethane
- Data Update Rate: 1 per second
- Minimum Sounding Depth: 0.5 m (1.6’)
- Maximum Sounding Depth: 180 m (590’)
- Pressure Rating: 3 m (10’)
- Pulse Rate: 20,000 p/nm* (5.6 Hz per knot)—*p/nm = pulses per nautical mile
- Smart Sensor Supply Voltage at 100% Sound Power Output: 10 VDC to 25 VDC
- Supply Current: 40 mA S
- tandard Cable Length: 6m
- NMEA 2000® Load Equivalency Number (LEN): 4