Pocket Mount Combo Transducer Low/High Wide CHIRP for (30-60 kHz and 150-250 kHz), DI-FFAMP, and DFF3D Multi-Beam Sonar (165 kHz) only
Beam Angle120 Degrees and 19 x 10 Degrees and 25 degrees
Frequency165 kHz and CHIRP 30-60 kHz and 150-250 kHz
Install TypeIn Hull
Power Rating2 kW
Prices and Specifications Subject to Change Without Notice.
All prices shown are in USD. Prices are valid in US and Canada only.
High-Power Pocket Mount Combination Transducer
This is a new size housing (approx. 14.5 L x 6.125 W x 5H) that contains the DFF3D elements along with 2kW low and 1kW high/wide CHIRP elements.
- DFF3D operating frequency 165 kHz
- Built-in motion sensor
- Built in temp sensor
- 2kW Low—CHIRPS from 30 kHz to 60 kHz, Beamwidth 19° to 10° (10° to 5° fore-aft)
- 1kW High/Wide —CHIRPS from 150 kHz to 250 kHz, Beamwidth 13° to 8°
- All of these elements are built into an Airmar PM542 Urethane housing
- 12M Cables. One cable for Low & High/Wide CHIRP, one cable with 7 pin connector for built-in motion sensor and pigtail cable for the DFF3D