Pocket Mount Combo Transducer Low/Medium TruEcho CHIRP for FCV1900/FCV1900B (30-60 kHz and 80-130 kHz), DI-FFAMP, and DFF3D Multi-Beam Sonar (165 kHz) only
Power Output2 kW
Prices and Specifications Subject to Change Without Notice.
All prices shown are in USD. Prices are valid in US and Canada only.
High-Power Pocket Mount Combination Transducer
This is a new size housing (approx. 14.5 L x 6.125 W x 5H) that contains the DFF3D elements along with the same CHIRP elements contained in PM111LM.
- DFF3D operating frequency 165 kHz
- Built-in motion sensor
- Built in temp sensor
- Low—CHIRPS from 30 kHz to 60 kHz, Beamwidth 19° to 10° (10° to 5° fore-aft)
- Medium—CHIRPS from 80 kHz to 130 kHz, Beamwidth 13° to 8°
- All of these elements are built into an Airmar PM111 Urethane housing
- 12M Cables. Two cables for Low & Medium CHIRP, 7 pin connector and a pigtail cable for the DFF3D