Pocket Mount Combo Transducer Low/Medium TruEcho CHIRP (38-75kHz and 80-130kHz) and DFF3D Multi-Beam Sonar (165kHz)
Power Output2 kW
Prices and Specifications Subject to Change Without Notice.
All prices shown are in USD. Prices are valid in US and Canada only.
High-Power Pocket Mount Combination Transducer
This is a new size housing (approx. 14.5 L x 6.125 W x 5H) that contains the DFF3D elements along with the same CHIRP elements contained in PM111LM.
- DFF3D operating frequency 165 kHz
- Built-in motion sensor
- Built in temp sensor
- Low—CHIRPS from 38 kHz to 75 kHz, Beamwidth 19° to 10° (10° to 5° fore-aft)
- Medium—CHIRPS from 80 kHz to 130 kHz, Beamwidth 13° to 8°
- All of these elements are built into an Airmar PM111 Urethane housing.
- Bottom discrimination and Accu-fish compatible (without TID)
- 12M Cables. Two cables for Low & Medium CHIRP, 7 pin connector and a pigtail cable for the DFF3D