Pocket Mount Combo Wide Beam Transducer for DFF3D (12 Pin)
Beam Angle120 Degrees and 25 x 16 Degrees and 25 Degrees
Frequency165 kHz and CHIRP 42-65 kHz and 150-250 kHz
Install TypeIn Hull
Power Rating1 kW
Prices and Specifications Subject to Change Without Notice.
All prices shown are in USD. Prices are valid in US and Canada only.
Pocket Mount Combination Transducer
This is a new size housing (12 LX 5 W X 3.5 H) that contains DFF3D elements along with CHIRP elements.
- DFF3D operating frequency 165 kHz
- Low—CHIRPS from 42 kHz to 65 kHz, Beamwidth 25° to 16°
- High—CHIRPS from 150 kHz to 250 kHz, Beamwidth 25°
- 12M Cables. Pigtail cable for DFF1-UHD, 7 pin connector and 12 pin connector for DFF3D
- Recommended for a DFF1-UHD and DFF3D installation
- Built-in motion sensor
- Built in temp sensor