Urethane, 2-3kW In-Hull CHIRP Transducer, 28-60kHz & and 130-210kHz
Beam Angle23 x 9 Degrees and 11 x 5 Degrees and 8 x 4 Degrees
FrequencyCHIRP 28-60 kHz and 130-210 kHz
Install TypeIn Hull
Prices and Specifications Subject to Change Without Notice.
All prices shown are in USD. Prices are valid in US and Canada only.
2-3kw In-Hull CHIRP
The R599LH is packed with a twenty-four element, low-frequency array that operates at anywhere between 28 and 60 kHz. The single, high-frequency ceramic operates at any frequency between 130 and 210 kHz and has a narrow, 8° to 4°, beam, delivering amazing target resolution and bottom detail.
The transducer is installed in the included tank which is cut to the boat’s deadrise angle and affixed inside the hull. When the transducer is placed inside the tank, it is properly oriented for optimal performance. The R599LH is a popular choice for customers not wanting to drill a hole in their hull and for trailered or multi-hull boats.
- Depth only
- 2 to 3 kW of power for exceptional deep-water performance
- Low frequency: 28 to 60 kHz
- 23° to 9° port-starboard beamwidth
- 11° to 5° fore-aft beamwidth
- Maximum depth of 3048 m (10000')
- High frequency: 130 to 210 kHz
- 8° to 4° beamwidth
- Maximum depth of 457 m (1500')
- 112 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Covers popular fishing frequencies of 50 and 200 kHz plus everything else in the bandwidth
- Urethane housing with plastic tank for in-hull mounting
- Patented Xducer ID® technology