Urethane Thru-Hull Transducer with Temp and High-Speed Fairing Block, 38-75kHz & 130-210kHz, 2/3 kW (No plug)
Install TypeThru Hull
Power Output2 kW-3 kW
Prices and Specifications Subject to Change Without Notice.
All prices shown are in USD. Prices are valid in US and Canada only.
Airmar R109 Housing Style Transducer
The Broadband R109 operates at any frequency between 38 kHz to 75kHz and 130 kHz to 210 kHz. Adjusting the frequency allows you to change the R109's beamwidth and depth capabilities. For example if you are bottom fishing in 61 m (200') of water, the narrow high-frequency beam will display extreme bottom detail and fish holding tight to structure. If you are tuna or marlin fishing in deep blue water, the wider, low-frequency beam will not only give deep-water bottom detail, but more importantly show you more of what is around your vessel, including bait which may attract game fish.
Because the R109 has a bandwidth that covers a continuous frequency spectrum, next generation Fish Finders utilizing Furuno Free Synthesizer (FFS) technology can be made “tunable”, so fishermen can “dial-in” the best frequency for the target fish species or conditions.
- Thru-Hull Transducer with High Performance Fairing Block Kit
- 3kW Low Frequency, 2kW High Frequency
- Furuno Free Synthesizer (FFS) compatible - select any two frequencies from 38 kHz to 75kHz and 130 kHz to 210 kHz
- Beam angle dependent upon frequency:
- Low = 19 degrees to 10 degrees port-starboard (10 degrees to 5 degrees fore-aft)
- High = 8 degrees to 4 degrees
- No Connector
- Designed for 40ft and above boats made of fiberglass, wood or metal