No Longer Available
Plastic Thru-Hull, Digital Depth, Speed and Temp Sensor, NMEA2000
Install TypeThru Hull
Prices and Specifications Subject to Change Without Notice.
All prices shown are in USD. Prices are valid in US and Canada only.
Airmar P617V Housing Style Transducer
The new DST-800PSF Retractable Smart Sensor offers depth, speed and temperature functions in one compact thruhull fitting. Only one hole in the boats hull makes this multisensor attractive to both boat builders and boat owners alike.
The DST-800PSF is a NMEA2000 device. The wide fore-aft, fan shaped beam is able to find bottom even when installed on high deadrise hulls or on sailboats.
- 235 kHz
- Depth, Speed and Temperature (+/ - 1 degree )
- 6-Meter Cable with 5-Pin NMEA2000 Connector
- Airmar's patent pending speed signal processing for stable and high accuracy speed readings from 1–60 MPH
- Near-flush housing minimizes drag with only 5 mm (3/16") extending outside of the hull
- Depth, speed, and temperature insert is easily removed for quick service or storage
- Self-jacking cap makes it easier to remove insert
- Molded plastic P17 Housing