Urethane, 2-3kW Tank/Cavity/Pocket Mount CHIRP Transducer, 28-60kHz and 80-130kHz
FrequencyCHIRP 28-60 kHz and 80-130 kHz
Power Rating3 kW
Prices and Specifications Subject to Change Without Notice.
All prices shown are in USD. Prices are valid in US and Canada only.
Whether you’re a commercial fisherman, charter captain, or tournament angler, there’s a new game in town! CHIRP transducers enable bottom detection down to 3,000m (10,000’) with 5 to 10 times greater detail and resolution so precise it’s possible to distinguish between individual baitfish, game fish, and underwater structures. One transducer delivers up to 102 kHz of total bandwidth in just one installation, saving customers time and money.
An Elite model in the CHIRP Pocket/Keel-Mount product line, the CM599 L/M across the following bandwidths: L/M Model -Low Frequency 28-60 kHz, Medium Frequency 80-130 kHz.
- Category: CHIRP
- Power: 2-3kW
- Frequency: 28-60 kHz, 80-130 kHz
- Mount Style: Tank,Pocket,Cavity
- Housing Material: Urethane
- Weight: 13.73 kg (30.28 lb)
- Depth only
- Low—CHIRPS from 28 kHz to 60 kHz, 23° to 9° beamwidth
- Medium—CHIRPS from 80 kHz to 130 kHz, 13° to 8° beamwidth
- 82 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Covers popular fishing frequencies of 28, 38, 50, 88, and 107 kHz plus everything else in the bandwidth
- Fishing Profile: Recreational and commercial inshore and offshore fishing (deep-water canyon and sea-mount tracking)
- Hull Type: Solid fiberglass only