Urethane, 1kW Tank/Cavity/Pocket Mount CHIRP Transducer, 42-65kHz and 150-250kHz
FrequencyCHIRP 42-65 kHz and 150-250 kHz
Power Rating1 kW
Prices and Specifications Subject to Change Without Notice.
All prices shown are in USD. Prices are valid in US and Canada only.
Get more coverage under the boat with Airmar's new wide beam CHIRP product line. Offerings high frequency range of 150-250 kHz and a constant 25° beam width, these transducers are truly broadband at its best. In addition to improving the performance of CHIRP-ready echosounders, anglers using the new wide beam transducers will achieve twice the coverage under the boat compared to current high frequency CHIRP transducers.
A unique property of the new high frequency transducers is that the beam width is a constant 25° angle across the entire frequency band.
- Category: Wide-Beam CHIRP
- Power: 1kW
- Frequency: 42-65 kHz, 150-250 kHz
- Mount Style: Tank,Cavity,Pocket
- Housing Material: Urethane
- Weight: 6.07kg (13.38 lb)
- Depth & fast-response water-temperature sensor
- Low—CHIRPS from 42 kHz to 65 kHz, 25° to 16° beamwidth
- High—CHIRPS from 150 kHz to 250 kHz, 25° constant beamwidth
- 123 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Covers popular fishing frequencies of 50 and 200 kHz plus everything else in the bandwidth
- Boat Size: 8 m (25’) and above
- Hull Type: Fiberglass or wood