Urethane, 1kW Tank/Cavity/Pocket Mount CHIRP Transducer, 42-65kHz and 130-210kHz
FrequencyCHIRP 42-65 kHz and 130-210 kHz
Power Rating1 kW
Prices and Specifications Subject to Change Without Notice.
All prices shown are in USD. Prices are valid in US and Canada only.
Whether you’re a commercial fisherman, charter captain, or tournament angler, there’s a new game in town! CHIRP transducers enable bottom detection down to 3,000m (10,000’) with 5 to 10 times greater detail and resolution so precise it’s possible to distinguish between individual baitfish, game fish, and underwater structures. One transducer delivers up to 103 kHz of total bandwidth in just one installation.
A tank mounted model in the CHIRP product line, the CM265 L/H CHIRPS across the following bandwidths:
- Category: CHIRP
- Power: 1kW
- Frequency: 42-65 kHz, 130-210 kHz
- Mount Style: Tank,Cavity,Pocket
- Housing Material: Urethane
- Weight: 6.07kg (13.38 lb)
- 8 Internal Ceramic Assemblies
- Depth & fast Response Water Temperature Sensor
- Urethane Transducer Housing
- Hull Type: Fiberglass or Wood
- Curved Edge Design For Wet Box Installation
- L/H Model – Low Frequency 42-65 kHz , High Frequency 130-210 kHz