Pocket Mount Combo Transducer Low/Medium TruEcho CHIRP for FCV1900/FCV1900B (30-60 kHz and 80-130 kHz), DI-FFAMP, and DFF3D Multi-Beam Sonar (165 kHz) only
Beam Angle120 Degrees and 10 x 18 Degrees and 13 x 8 degrees
Frequency165 kHz and CHIRP 30-60 kHz and 80-130 kHz
Power Rating2 kW
Prices and Specifications Subject to Change Without Notice.
All prices shown are in USD. Prices are valid in US and Canada only.
High-Power Pocket Mount Combination Transducer
This is a new size housing (approx. 14.5 L x 6.125 W x 5H) that contains the DFF3D elements along with 2kW low and medium CHIRP elements.
- DFF3D operating frequency 165 kHz
- Built-in motion sensor
- Built in temp sensor
- Low—CHIRPS from 30 kHz to 60 kHz, Beamwidth 10° port / 18° starboard at center of band
- Medium—CHIRPS from 80 kHz to 130 kHz, Beamwidth 13° to 8°
- All of these elements are built into an Airmar PM542 Urethane housing
- 12M Cables. Two cables for Low & Medium CHIRP, 7 pin connector and a pigtail cable for the DFF3D