Pocket Mount Combo Transducer for DFF3D
Prices and Specifications Subject to Change Without Notice.
All prices shown are in USD. Prices are valid in US and Canada only.
Pocket Mount Combination Transducer
This is a new size housing (12 LX 5 W X 3.5 H) that contains the DFF3D elements along with the same CHIRP elements contained in B265LH.
- DFF3D operating frequency 165 kHz
- Built-in motion sensor
- Built in temp sensor
- Low—CHIRPS from 42 kHz to 65 kHz, Beamwidth 25° to 16°
- High—CHIRPS from 130 kHz to 210 kHz, Beamwidth 10° to 6°
- All of these elements are built into an Airmar PM488 housing.
- Bottom discrimination and Accu-fish compatible (without TID)
- 12M Cables. Pigtail cable for DFF1-UHD, 7 pin connector and a pigtail cable for the DFF3D
- Recommended for a DFF1-UHD and DFF3D installation