Transom Mount Combo Transducer for DFF3D
Beam Angle120 Degrees and 20 Degrees and 6 Degrees
Frequency165 kHz and 50 kHz and 200 kHz
Install TypeTransom Mount
Power Rating1 kW
Prices and Specifications Subject to Change Without Notice.
All prices shown are in USD. Prices are valid in US and Canada only.
Transom Mount Combination transducer
- DFF3D operating frequency 165 kH
- Built-in motion sensor
- Built in temp sensor
- 1kW, 50/200 kHz, 20/6 ° beam angles for sounder elements - the same as an Airmar B164 transducer.
- All of these elements are built into an Airmar TM260 housing.
- 12M Cables with 10pin connector for sounder, 7 pin connector and a pigtail cable for the DFF3D
- Recommended for a TZtouch2 or a TZtouch/DFF1, and DFF3D installation