Pocket Mount Combo Transducer for DFF3D (12 Pin)
Beam Angle120 Degrees and 25 x 16 Degrees and 10 x 6 Degrees
Frequency165 kHz and CHIRP 42-65 kHz and 130-210 kHz
Install TypeIn Hull
Power Rating1 kW
Prices and Specifications Subject to Change Without Notice.
All prices shown are in USD. Prices are valid in US and Canada only.
Pocket Mount Combination Transducer
This is a new size housing (12 LX 5 W X 3.5 H) that contains the DFF3D elements along with the same CHIRP elements contained in B265LH.
- DFF3D operating frequency 165 kHz
- Built-in motion sensor
- Built in temp sensor
- Low—CHIRPS from 42 kHz to 65 kHz, Beamwidth 25° to 16°
- High—CHIRPS from 130 kHz to 210 kHz, Beamwidth 10° to 6°
- All of these elements are built into an Airmar PM488 housing.
- Bottom Discrimination and Accu-fish compatible (DFF1-UHD without TID only)
- 12M Cables. pigtail cable for DFF1-UHD, 7 pin connector and 12 pin connector for DFF3D
- Recommended for a DFF1-UHD and DFF3D installation