Digital Marketing & Creative Design Specialist
Furuno USA, Inc., a nationally recognized leader in the marine electronics industry, is seeking a dynamic individual to join our Advertising & Communications team.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities
- Designs effective internal and external digital properties for use on social media platforms, website, email marketing, banner ads, and other digital mediums.
- Ability to edit and shoot video to be used for social and digital platforms, both short and long form depending on the marketing need.
- Ability to develop and implement corporate social media strategy.
- Encourage greater social media participation and increase followers/subscribers.
- Updates product descriptions, photography, videos, and other marketing materials on company website.
- Creates landing pages for digital marketing efforts.
- Tracks, collects, analyzes, and reports data, identifies trends and insights, and evaluates results to achieve maximum Return On Investment (ROI) for campaign and digital properties.
- Executes digital marketing campaigns by collaborating with internal and supplier partners.
- While building brand engagement, drive qualified and relevant traffic, and derive consumer insights to help optimize digital marketing strategies for online campaigns.
- Familiar with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and implementation to increase exposure and direct customers to digital assets.
- Maintains and updates Furuno USA Web Forum with the latest themes and versions.
- Creativity – Understands the steps for planning a project, develops original ideas in the planning process, and demonstrates knowledge of job planning and development.
- Well versed in marketing and branding techniques with proven track record of implementing strategic campaigns.
- Strong presentation skills, including creating presentations and ability to present.
- Software – Understanding how to use industry standard software is critical. The most popular and well-known graphic design software comes from Adobe, with an entire creative suite including Photoshop, Illustrators, Premiere Pro, After Effects, and InDesign.
- Hardware – Understanding of Apple Macintosh platform, basic understanding of how to shoot both video and photography with DSLR cameras.
- Planning & Organizing - Plans & organizes tasks and works responsibilities to achieve objectives. Sets priorities and schedules activities.
- Work Standards – Sets & maintains high performance standards. Pays close attention to detail, accuracy, and completeness.
- Initiative – Generates ideas for improvement, takes advantage of opportunities, suggests innovations. Does more than is required.
- Communication – Expresses ideas effectively. Organizes & delivers information appropriately. Actively listens. In written communication ,must be able to use clear, concise, appropriate language. Must be able to structure ideas clearly.
- Collaborative Working – Establishes strong partnerships with fellow professionals and outside agencies/vendors. Able to promote inter-departmental working relationships. Works to build strong channels of communication with other departments and outside vendors.
- Flexibility – Ability to adapt to change without losing focus on goals & objectives.
Education and/or Experience:
This is an entry level position that requires a bachelor's degree in Digital Marketing or related field with additional experience showing practical social media applications and video shooting/editing, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, and minimum salary requirements to email@example.com. Salary dependent upon experience. Deadline for submission is September 30, 2021.
Furuno USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Download the Furuno USA Employment Application
If completing the employment application online and e-mailing to Furuno, please do NOT include social security or driver’s license information.